The processing of data by us is governed by Act 136/2014 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, and by Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHO MANAGES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The controller for this website is Ing. Róbert Blto - BREX, Na Hôrke 50/24, 949 11 Nitra, Org. ID 43 531 326, entered in the Nitra District Office Trade Register as No. 430-30990.
As the administrator of your personal data, we declare ourselves to be in compliance with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Any information you provide in the contract entered with us and in the registration and contact forms you complete
- Content inserted from other websites
HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS USED
- Information you provide us in the forms will be used solely for the purposes for which they are intended:
- Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device while browsing a website. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Data from registration forms and contracts for new registration
- Because of certain features and the use of third party services, communication data and cookies are exchanged between you and relevant service providers such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and others.
- Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow site visitor data to be collected
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
The following rights generally apply to you under current data protection legislation:
- To information about your personal data stored by us
- To request access to these data with us and to update or correct them
- To require us to delete these personal data, where the company will delete it unless it conflicts with legislation in force and the company’s legitimate interests
- If there are any doubts about compliance with requirements for the processing of personal data, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We store your personal information for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and for the exercise of claims arising from these contractual relationships.
If you have any questions regarding personal data protection, either e-mail email@example.com or phone us at +421 903 108 253.